5G Technology stands for fifth Generation Mobile technology. The world has seen a lot of changes in the area of communication. The concept of handheld devices is going to be revolutionized with the advent of 5G. With 5G technology, you can hook your mobile phone to your laptop for broadband internet access. Fifth-generation technology offers very high bandwidth that the user never experienced before. Are thinking about what is the mobile networks’ effects on the human body?
- First-generation, 1G: These phones were analog and were the first mobile or cellular phones to be used. Although revolutionary in their time they offered very low levels of spectrum efficiency and security.
- The second generation, 2G: These were based around digital technology and offered much better spectrum efficiency, security, and new features such as text messages and low data rate communications.
- The third generation, 3G: The aim of this technology was to provide high-speed data. The original technology was enhanced to allow data up to 14 Mbps and more.
- The fourth generation, 4G: This was an all-IP based technology capable of providing data rates up to 1 Gbps.
- Fifth-generation, 5G: This is a high speed, high capacity 5G technology providing large broadcasting of data in Gbps higher than 1 Gbps.
EMF Effects on Human Body:
Numerous studies link low-level wireless radiofrequency radiation exposures to various adverse biological effects, including:
- Oxidative damage
- Disruption of cell metabolism
- Melatonin reduction
- DNA single and double-strand breaks
- Disruption to brain glucose metabolism
Also in the year 2011, the World Health Organization (WHO) categorized radiofrequency radiation as a possible 2B carcinogen.
5G creates strong, pulsed ultra-high-frequency radio waves that are much more harmful to human health than our present technology which puts us at risk.
Senator Patrick Colbeck Testifies Against the deployment of 5G because of the reported health effects from wireless technologies in a hearing 2018.
Hence it’s very important to be aware of this technology and stay informed of the risks and how 5G will affect our health. Always mitigate your exposure in other words try to eliminate the source emitting EMF radiations from your surrounding or shield yourself from it.
Protect Your Self from 4G and 5G EMF radiation protector.