WELCOME TO THE ZORB AFFILIATE PROGRAM (Z.A.P).
1. Definition of a Zorb Affiliate and the Zorb Affiliate Program (Z.A.P.):
1. AFFILIATE: A Zorb affiliate is an individual who has enrolled in the Zorb Affiliate Program (Z.A.P.) to market Zorb products online through our official Products site www.TheZorb.com. The Zorb marketing program allows the enrolled affiliate to sell Zorb Products to people and customers in exchange for an affiliate commission.
2. Upon enrolling in ZAP, usually within 24 hours, you will be assigned a unique Zorb Affiliate Link. You will also be given a special discount coupon code that you can share with others to help incentivize them to purchase through your link. Any referred customer or client or person purchasing Zorb products through your assigned affiliate link will result in a commission credited to your ZAP account. You will be paid a percentage commission for “total cart purchase for each completed sale.
3. As an Affiliate of ZAP, the company does not require you to carry inventory or warehouse any Zorb products. TheZorb.com will service the fulfillment operations of the product. The primary purpose of the ZAP program is to reward Affiliates who market Zorb Products while expanding awareness of EMF Protection and Zorb Related Products.
4. ZAP allows its Affiliates to print their unique link for use on business cards and to advertise the same in any circulated published papers or magazines. The program also allows posting of the affiliate link on social media, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, privately owned websites, and email campaigns to help spread awareness.
2. Joining the Program
By filling out the signup form, after a short review, you will then be approved as a ZAP affiliate. You are and will be bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise Zorb Products through TheZorb.com in exchange for a commission on products purchased by your referral link.
You will receive 17% on all eligible affiliate purchases made through your Zorb affiliate link.
Commissions will be withheld for 30 days before they are considered “cleared” and eligible for a payout. Payouts occur at the beginning of every month when the total “cleared” commissions exceed $50. You will receive your payout via Zelle, Check, or PayPal to the email address entered under “My Account Information.” The Zorb Affiliate Program reserves the right to withhold payment or reverse commissions in the case of returns, nonpayment of goods, incorrect commissions awarded, or any activity which ZAP deems as abuse of the system at its sole discretion. ZAP reserve the right to withhold payment in any of these situations.
The Zorb Affiliate Program is NOT a multi-level marketing program. There are no enrollment fees, no monthly minimum purchase or minimum sale requirements to participate at the Zorb Affiliate Program. The Zorb Affiliate Program is not intended to be a multi-level marketing program now or in the future. Please do not contact us to request we create an MLM structure for you or your group.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails. TheZorb.com may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided inside your Zorb Affiliate Art Room or those that are already visible on TheZorb.com. These images must be associated with or link directly back to TheZorb.com; either through your affiliate link or via a clickable image to TheZorb.com
5. Affiliate Tracking
When a web surfer clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate tracking information. When this person signs up to our site the cookie determines which affiliate referred them and sets them as their “sponsor”. If this person decides to buy a product the affiliate tracking will award commissions to the “sponsor” and their sponsor where applicable.
6. Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
7. Warranty and Limitations of Liability:
We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties concerning the affiliate program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
ZAP warrants that all Products sold through its affiliate marketing program shall be of the OEM Manufacturing’s standards quality as specified by TheZorb.com through its product performance specifications. ZAP and Zorb Products makes no other warranty, express nor implied, including implied warranties on merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
No claims of any kind whether arising from contract or tort shall be greater in amount than the purchase price or cost of the product in respect of which such claimed for damages are made. In no event shall ZAP be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages. Any claim for defective products or breach of warranty must be promptly and shall apply to products properly used, stored, applied, and maintained.
8. Relationship between Z.A.P. and its Affiliates:
Zorb Affiliate Marketing is a business rewards program wherein any visitor or customer purchasing through a ZAP recognized Affiliate through the affiliate’s own marketing effort that results in the sale of the Zorb products to customers, commissions are awarded.
ZAP is a marketing relationship between Zorb Products LLC and its affiliates, based on the sales transactions resulting from the affiliate’s marketing efforts of customers to TheZorb.com. There is no relationship as an agent, sales agent, or employee or legal representative of TheZorb.com, Zorb Products LLC, or an independent contractor. All Affiliates’ effort to market the Zorb products through the Zorb Affiliate Program does not result in any obligations or responsibility on behalf of TheZorb.com or Zorb Products LLC or bind ZAP on any manner whatsoever. Affiliates hold Zorb Products LLC, ZAP, and TheZorb.com free and harmless from any and against any and all claims of third parties that would not have arisen from the sales promotion and marketing effort of the Affiliates under the ZAP opportunity.
9. Revocation of ZAP Affiliate Status
Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
• Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, inaccurate or misleading health claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc)
• Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc…)
• Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities, or pornography.
• Violation of intellectual property rights.
• Creating multiple Accounts.
• Gaming or abuse of the system by stacking in an attempt to earn extra/duplicate commission. You are only allowed to use your affiliate account to promote and purchase for TheZorb.com and cannot promote or purchase under any other affiliate accounts. (When it appears one person is using friends, families or other fictitious accounts to earn extra commissions it is considered abuse of the system). This is for the integrity of the affiliate program.
10. Term and Cancellation:
The ZAP Affiliate Marketing Program is a business rewards initiative of Zorb Products LLC, wherein the motivation for its participants is based on commissions for referrals and introduction of the company’s product to affiliates’ customers, friends, associates and clients through the affiliate’s unique link. The program is free and does require a membership fee to join and does not require the affiliate to purchase any Zorb Products to qualify. There is no auto-ship requirement, monthly minimums, or initial order required to become or maintain an affiliate status.
The Affiliate remains active and fully qualified for commissions as long as he/she does not violate any rules of the program. A violation can occur if an affiliate uses unethical marketing practices online or offline. Any violations of the pricing policy and cheating or attempted manipulation of the ZAP reward system will result in the terminations of the affiliate from the program and forfeiture of any and all commissions and rewards outstanding by the terminated affiliate.
The Zorb Affiliate Program can be modified at any time as needed to uphold the integrity and Protection of its Zorb Affiliates, Zorb Customers, and Zorb Products LLC.
We look forward to working with you as you share EMF awareness, help protect others, and encourage the world to Be safe and Zorbit!